Blog Archive

Sunday, July 17, 2011

WAL-MART 7-17

So, this was my first run to Wal-Mart and I just got a few things. I FINALLY found the travel Johnson and Johnson first aid kits. I have to go get those tomorrow, but I have a $1.50 off 2 and they are $.97. Makes it a good deal for sure.




I did take advantage of a great sale on corn for a bbq with my neighbor tomorrow. It is on sale 5/$1.00. Lucky for me since I needed 15 ears. I also used my $.75/2 coupons from last Sunday's paper on ScotchBrite sponges. They are $.84 each. I bought 8 of them. I also found Gillette Shaving Kits on clearance for $4.97 and a special edition Gillette Seattle Mariners Razor kit on clearance for $6.00. I had coupons for $4.00/1. I got them for $.97 and $2.00.



My total purchase including 15 ears of corn, 8 sponges, one Gillete Shaving Kit, and one Seattle Mariners Gillette Razor was $11.02. Not bad for a short little run into WalMart.


Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion? Feel free to enter it here.